The NIH Library in Building 10 provides three bioinformatics workstations in the main Reading Room on the first level of the Library. These high performance computers are dedicated to high-throughput data analysis.
Loaded on workstations 1 and 3 is a link to the Bioinformatics Support Program portal, Cn3D, Cytoscape, and JMP. Other applications are unique to each computer; see the description for each workstation below, or use your mouse to hover over the info icon next to the workstation name.
Please help us assess the impact of these workstations on your research by citing them in your publications:
This work was made possible, in part, by the use of an NIH Library Bioinformatics Workstation (http://nihlibrary.nih.gov/bioinformatics).
Then, send us a citation for the publication to email@example.com.
|BRB-Array Tools||CLC Biomedical Genomics||Cn3D|
|Partek Genomics Suite||GeneSpring|
|Partek Pathway||Genomatix Genome Analyzer|
|Golden Helix SVS|
To book a workstation
- Select a date from the calendar on the left.
- Click the available time slot(s) for the desired workstation (1, 2 or 3) up to a maximum of 8 hours per day for each station.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the booking details.
- Click Submit my Booking to submit your reservation.
A confirmation notice will be sent to the email indicated on the form. If you have any questions, contact the NIH Library Information Desk at 301.496.1080.
Please note: The workstations are available to NIH and HHS staff only.