The NIH Library in Building 10 provides three bioinformatics workstations in the main Reading Room on the first level of the Library.
These high performance computers are dedicated to high-throughput data analysis.
|BRB-Array Tools||CLC Biomedical Genomics||Cn3D|
|Partek Genomics Suite||GeneSpring|
|Partek Pathway||Genomatix Genome Analyzer|
|Golden Helix SVS|
To book a Workstation
- Select a date from the calendar on the left.
- Click the available time slot(s) for the desired workstation (1, 2 or 3) up to a maximum of 8 hours per day for each station.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the booking details.
- Click Submit my Booking to submit your reservation.
A confirmation notice will be sent to the email indicated on the form. If you have any questions, contact the NIH Library Information Desk at 301.496.1080.
Please note: The workstations are available to NIH and HHS staff only.